Day 24 - Game Submitted
I've finished my first game jam, that's Dessert Strike submitted before the deadline! Hopefully I've made a semi-decent game that people enjoy playing! If there is enough interest I will continue developing this game (and probably give it a more serious name).
- Bigger tanks
- Multihit tanks
- Moving tanks
- Increased difficulty - when respawning you now only get 25% ammo and fuel replenishment rather than 100%
- Added pause using 3rd party script, but it crashes the game in the HTML version
- Compressed all audio for faster load times
- Cleaned the project folder - allowing others to view the code more easily
- Tidied up the final level and made it more interesting
- Added blown up turret image
- Added low fuel, health and ammo warnings
- Added screen transitions using 3rd party script
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.